Gab-Nic Excelsior Nursing Tutoring Center
Online Tutoring Sessions
This is a self-help book on how one can navigate through the unfair educational systems in America and succeed. Because schools continue to be segregated across the states, minority students lack the information needed to obtain the knowledge available for academic success and therefore remain underachieved. This problem has helped perpetuate a cycle of poverty and illiteracy in many Black and Latino families, most notably. To help put an end to the problem of failing schools in poverty-stricken neighborhoods around the country, this book gives clear instructions to students and parents alike. A variety of topics are covered: from admission into schools to how one can study to get exceptional grades and obtain one's desired career.
The 13-Steps Fail-Proof Study Plan that the author created and expounds upon in the book can help students in any educational level improve their test scores. As an added bonus, using the methodology, students can predict their grades based on the amount of studying and reviewing they complete. Having been subjected to the destructive effects of attending underfunded schools, the author, Nicolette Piaubert, knows first hand the struggle and shame that underachieving students go through. Luckily she did not allow the problems she faced to deter her from her dream of making a difference in the lives of others. Several chapters in this book start off with captivating stories of her own experience as a student in said schools and how she overcame. These stories are intriguing, to say the least, and the lessons are inspiring beyond words. The author's favorite quote was noted to be, "it is not your fault if you were not taught, but it is your fault if you never learn." This book is not only informational, but it is fun to read. More importantly, it can very well be just the cure the American school system has been waiting for.
Know how it spreads
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
Stay home except to get medical care
- Stay home. Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and can recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Take care of yourself. Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call before you get medical care. Be sure to get care if you have trouble breathing, or have any other emergency warning signs, or if you think it is an emergency.
- Avoid public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
Watch for symptoms
- People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
- Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Thanks for visiting!
We hope you can find everything you need. Company Name is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!